-
January 26th, 2007, 10:10 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-pushes heidi all cyber bitchy outta the way-
<font size=50> I GET TO BE A BRIDESMAID ! ! !
</font size>
-
January 26th, 2007, 10:27 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Oh, I thought she was just in it for the ring. There's goin to be wedding? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I skipped over the mushy stuff cause well its mushy stuff.
You can be a bridesmaid, I'll be the girl that fucks the gorgeous best man in the closet !
-
January 26th, 2007, 10:29 PM
#13
Inactive Member
holy crapinoids [img]tongue.gif[/img]
im just in it for the cake..... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
January 27th, 2007, 04:45 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
*claps hands and spins in circles* Guess what I'm doing this weekend..g'head..GUESS!?!?!
-
January 27th, 2007, 02:06 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
*backs away from this topic quietly as i am a total cynic, pretty ring, or no pretty ring*.... heidi... it's much less trouble to just go out and buy your OWN damned ring... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Congratulations, 2 cute... [img]smile.gif[/img] ignore the bitter old lady, lol... i hope everything goes just exactly the way you want it to... if you have a good man there, then it will... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and if not... well then, you can always come sit by me and we'll put him on the "asshole that turned out to be Mr. Wrong" list and talk shit about him incessantly for a week or 6... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 27th, 2007, 03:04 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Chele , The Superbowl will be played February 4th.
pete
-
January 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
oh I found that out haha thanks pete..I had my weeks confused!
congrats 2! I hope its all you dreamed of and then some..Im gonna go sit with RA though cause I have been burned way to many times now..Im gonna be a love'em and leave'em kinda gal from now on!
-
January 28th, 2007, 12:15 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Mr Wrong says keep talking RA.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 28th, 2007, 12:58 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
alrighty, then, will do! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
<font color="#790a1d" size="1">[ January 27, 2007 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
-
January 29th, 2007, 01:08 PM
#20
Inactive Member
a week or 6....
or if you're like me...<s>it takes forever</s>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks